Part-Time Kitchen Assistant
15 – 20 hours per week, $16/hr
Evening Shifts, Weekdays and Saturdays
Kitchen Assistant duties include:
• Prepping ingredients and setting up equipment for classes
• Gathering dirty dishes during and after classes
• Cleaning dishes during and after classes
• Putting away dishes after classes
• Cleaning kitchen, floors and bathroom after classes
• Run laundry cycles as needed
Team player, detail oriented, multitasking, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and good customer service skills as the job will require some interactions with guests on occasion.
Bilingual (French, English) an asset.
Food Handler certificate an asset.